50 moments that matter most...

This Blog will be used to show the layouts that I make in reference to the book, "50 moments that matter most" by Lisa Bearnson. It is all about me and my thoughts & feelings or things that have happened in my life, pertaining to the moments that she suggests for each layout....

(The "moments" may or may not be in numerical order)
You can click on the pictures to see them in a larger size...



Hope you enjoy following along as I do these!



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moment #4 "I am"...


This moment is about my "personality", and someone took the perfect picture to use for it when we were on vacation, with me sticking out my tongue! I LOVE to goof off with the grandkids, acting silly & having fun! This layout pretty much demonstrates that part of my personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment